Terms And Conditions
- 21Tricks.com is a site by a non professional gambler and cannot be construed to be a guaranteed advisory on winning at blackjack.
- We at 21Tricks.com, will never sell or otherwise disclose any information confidentially supplied to us.
- All Information within the 21Tricks.com website falls under international copyright and infringement laws.
- We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the casinos as represented within the site (including, without limitation, their functionality, warranties of fitness, merchantability, legality, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage).
- We make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- Gambling online is prohibited in certain countries and jurisdictions. We do not accept responsibility for your decision to gamble online. It is your responsibility to ensure you are in a legal gambling jurisdiction.
- The minimum legal age for gambling differs in various countries, regions, and jurisdictions. In many cases the age will be 18 but can be higher. We do not accept responsibility for your decision to gamble online. It is your responsibility to ensure you are of a legal gambling age.
- Gambling has the potential to form a dependency. Just as you get addicts in other situations, gambling addicts find themselves unable to control their habit. The remedy is to seek the aid of a responsible organization like Gamblers Anonymous or Gamcare.
- This website, as well as the advise provided, is simply a guide with best intentions in mind. Do not simply assume that our advice is fact. Rather you should investigate things thoroughly first, before committing yourself to gambling online.
- Most importantly, blackjack is a scientific game. A certain number of cards are played within a fixed set of rules. Precise calculations show that the odds favor the casino. You should therefore expect to lose in the long run. Gambling is just that, a gamble on whether you will win or lose. Only the casino is a guaranteed winner in the long run.
- Never gamble or bet more then you can afford to lose.
* This website is intended for informational purposes only and I will not be held responsible for the consequences of your use hereof. It is critical that you understand the laws that apply to online gambling in your country before proceeding to gamble online. For further information click here.